Rockin’ Green Soap is;
- Phosphate free
- Animal by-product free and never tested on animals
- Enzyme and optical brightener free
- Easy rinsing
- Designed for sensitive skin
- ONLY .13 cents a load!
- HE compatible, but can also be used in older machines
- Can be used on diapers OR clothes
- Comes in 3 different formulas and many different scents
They sent me a sample pack of their Classic Rock detergent in Lavender Mint Revival. When I first opened it I noticed the lovely smell. It was very refreshing and not overpowering at all. My diapers weren’t particular dingy, so I decided just to wash them with Rockin’ Green. After a quick cold rinse and a hot wash/cold rinse, the slightly stinky diapers came out smelling great, no smell to them at all (which is what we all are going for here). I love that because it means the detergent rinsed out completely clean. If you have really stinky diapers or they are a bit dingy, Rockin’ Green suggests you “Rock a Soak” overnight.
Rockin’ Green now comes in three formulas: Hard Rock (for hard water), Soft Rock (for soft water/super sensitive skin), and Classic Rock. There are now some amazing new scents:
- Smashing Watermelons
- Rage Against the Raspberries
- Motley Clean
- The Plain Green Tea’s
- Lavender Mint Revival
- Bare Naked Babies (unscented)
Like any detergent, be careful to watch that your little one doesn’t have a bad reaction. I have already done two loads and so far no reaction from my 8 week old.
You can buy a 45/90 load bag for just $13.95. Also, be sure to check out their pail fresheners, laundry scoops, and other accessories.
Now for the giveaway, Rockin’ Green Soap has generously offered a 45/90 load bag of their Rockin’ Green Detergent in the scent of your choice!
This contest is open to US residents and ends on June 27, 2010 at 11:59 pm PST. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified via email as well as announced on my blog Our Life. The winner has 48 hours to claim their prize or an alternate winner will be chosen. Here is how to enter:
Mandatory: Visit Rockin’ Green Soap and tell me something you learned about the company and what scent you would choose.
1) Follow my blog publicly and comment that you do (1 entry)
2) Fan Rockin’ Green Soap on Facebook. (1 entry)
3) Follow ME or Rockin’ Green Soap on Twitter. (1 entry each)
4) Post or Tweet about this Review/Giveaway on any public forum such as Facebook (1 entry per tweet/post)
5) Blog about this giveaway (3 entries)
Please comment once for each entry. All entries will be checked and non valid entries will be deleted!
I would like to send a special Thank You to Kim at Rockin' Green Soap for providing the review and giveaway item(s). I was not compensated in any other way and the statements within this post are of my own and honest opinions.